The Circulation Manager is responsible for overseeing the distribution of print and digital content to subscribers and retail outlets. This role involves coordinating with distributors, carriers, and vendors to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Develop and implement distribution strategies to increase readership and revenue
- Coordinate with carriers and vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of print and digital content
- Monitor circulation metrics and adjust strategies to improve performance
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to maximize subscription sales and renewals
- Manage accounting, budgeting, and forecasting related to circulation operations
- Oversee customer service operations related to subscriptions and delivery issues
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and innovations in circulation management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in circulation management, preferably in the publishing industry
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience managing budgets and financial analysis
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in circulation management software and Microsoft Office Suite
If you are an organized and detail-oriented professional with a passion for circulation management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Finding the right Circulation Manager candidates can be a challenge. However, with a well-written job posting, you can attract the best talent to your organization.
Begin your job posting with a short summary of the role. This should include a brief description of the company and the team that the Circulation Manager will be working with. Be sure to mention the primary responsibilities and expectations of the position.
Create a bulleted list of the main responsibilities the Circulation Manager will undertake in your organization. Be specific and use action verbs to describe the tasks the role will require.
Describe the qualifications and experience you are looking for in the perfect candidate. This section can be used to filter out job seekers who do not have the necessary skills and experience for the role.
End your posting with a clear and concise set of instructions on how to apply. Provide a link for applicants to upload their resumes and cover letters or a contact email address.
Writing an effective job posting for a Circulation Manager is a critical step in finding the right candidate to join your organization. Ensure that you provide all necessary information regarding the open position and what expectations for the role you have. Good Luck!
FAQs on Creating a Circulation Manager Job Posting
What is a Circulation Manager?
A Circulation Manager is responsible for the distribution and delivery of newspapers, magazines, and other publications. They plan and implement strategies to increase the readership and circulation of publications, manage distribution budgets, and establish relationships with vendors and distributors.
What are the job requirements for a Circulation Manager?
Typically, a Circulation Manager must have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field. They must also have several years of experience in circulation management, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
What are the key responsibilities of a Circulation Manager?
The primary responsibilities of a Circulation Manager include developing efficient distribution strategies, analyzing marketing trends, managing budgets, collaborating with vendors to manage pricing and deadlines, and developing relationships with distributors.
What are the essential skills a successful Circulation Manager should have?
Some key skills and qualifications include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team management experience, the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, budget management experience, and strong marketing and sales experience.
How can I create a successful job posting for a Circulation Manager?
What should I include in the job posting to attract the right candidates?
Be sure to highlight the essential skills and qualifications necessary for the role, which will allow you to attract suitable candidates. Make sure to describe the company culture, the rewards, the work hours, etc. This additional information will help job seekers understand the scope of the job, and well-qualified applicants will be more likely to apply.
Creating a job posting for a Circulation Manager takes time and effort, but by following these simple steps, you can streamline the process to attract the most qualified candidates for the job.