We are looking for a reliable and experienced Front Desk Supervisor to oversee the daily operations of our front desk team. The ideal candidate will have a friendly personality, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of effective management.
- Manage front desk team members, including receptionists and administrative assistants
- Train new employees on company policies, procedures, and customer service standards
- Organize and schedule shift rotations to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues or complaints in a timely manner
- Handle guest check-ins and check-outs, including processing payments and making room reservations
- Maintain accurate records of all front desk transactions and daily activity
- Update and maintain hotel information and availability on various online platforms
- Supervise and assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance tasks as needed
Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Hospitality or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position, including supervisory responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and hotel management software
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Capable of bending, stooping, and reaching
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
When it comes to filling a Front Desk Supervisor position, creating a job posting that effectively attracts qualified and experienced candidates is key. A well-crafted job posting can save time and resources by narrowing down the pool of applicants to those who are most qualified for the position. Here are some steps to follow when creating a job posting for a Front Desk Supervisor.
Job Title and Overview
The job title should be specific and descriptive of the position available. In this case, "Front Desk Supervisor" is appropriate. In the job overview section, provide an overview of the responsibilities and expectations for the position. Be sure to include the job location, hours, and whether the position is full-time or part-time.
Outline the key responsibilities and duties of the Front Desk Supervisor. Be specific and detailed with this section to provide a clear picture of what the job entails.
List the qualifications and skills required for the position. Be sure to include both essential and preferred qualifications.
How to Apply
Provide clear instructions on how to apply for the position. This should include the contact information for the hiring manager or human resources department, as well as any required application materials.
Creating a Front Desk Supervisor job posting that accurately reflects the responsibilities of the position and the qualifications required is an important step in finding the right candidate. By following these steps, you can attract qualified candidates and help save time and resources in the hiring process.
What is a Front Desk Supervisor?
A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the front desk, managing staff members, and ensuring the guest experience is positive. They may also handle guest complaints, respond to inquiries and provide excellent customer service.