The Leasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all leasing activities and ensuring the profitability and success of the properties under their management. They are responsible for ensuring that tenants are satisfied with their living experience and maintaining a high occupancy rate. They also work closely with property owners and other team members to develop and implement marketing strategies to attract potential tenants and retain current ones.
- Oversee all leasing activities and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high occupancy rate by effectively marketing and promoting properties to potential tenants
- Develop and implement leasing strategies to attract and retain tenants
- Conduct property tours and provide information to potential tenants
- Coordinate move-ins and move-outs, including processing lease agreements and handling security deposits
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date tenant records and lease agreements
- Respond to tenant inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Oversee rent collection and ensure timely payment from tenants
- Ensure that properties are well-maintained and meet all safety and health standards
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Experience in real estate, property management, or a related field
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and property management software
Job Posting Basics
If you're looking for a professional Leasing Manager to help run your properties, crafting an effective Leasing Manager job posting is essential. Not only does it help outline the responsibilities of the position, but it also helps you attract the best and most qualified candidates.
Job Title and Overview
Your Leasing Manager job posting should begin with a clear and concise job title that accurately reflects the position you are seeking to fill. This title should be followed by an overview of the job. In this section, you should provide a brief summary of the responsibilities of the Leasing Manager position, as well as any necessary qualifications or experience required to be successful.
In this section, you should provide a detailed list of the responsibilities that come with the Leasing Manager position. Try to be as specific as possible and use bullet points to make the list easy to read. Some responsibilities might include:
- Managing and maintaining occupancy levels for properties
- Creating and implementing effective leasing and marketing strategies
- Developing and nurturing relationships with current and prospective tenants.
- Monitoring rental payments and addressing any delinquencies.
- Working with potential tenants to complete the leasing process.
- Creating and overseeing maintenance schedules and processes
It's important to outline any necessary qualifications, experience or education needed to be successful in this role. This information will help filter out unqualified candidates while encouraging those with applicable experience and skills to apply. Some requirements might include:
- Previous experience as a Leasing Manager, ideally within a relevant industry
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in financial and management software
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Real Estate or related field
Salary and Benefits
Including a salary range for the position and outlining any benefits can help attract qualified candidates. Be sure to mention benefits such as medical and dental insurance, paid time off, retirement plans, and any other employee benefits your company offers.
Call to Action
Close your post with a clear and concise call-to-action, encouraging interested candidates to submit their application and resume. Include any job codes or reference numbers, deadlines for applications, and instructions on how to apply.
With these key components included, you'll be sure to attract the best-qualified candidates for your Leasing Manager job posting.
What skills should I look for in a Leasing Manager?
A successful Leasing Manager should have a strong understanding of the landlord-tenant relationship and possess excellent communication and organizational skills. They should also possess knowledge of fair housing laws and have experience in sales and customer service.
What should be included in a Leasing Manager job posting?
How should I highlight the responsibilities of the Leasing Manager in the job posting?
The job responsibilities of the Leasing Manager should be listed in bullet points to make them clear and easy to read. Each point should be concisely written and focus on the leasing manager's role in maintaining positive tenant-landlord relationships and driving occupancy levels.
What should the required qualifications for a Leasing Manager include?
What are some preferred qualifications for a Leasing Manager?
How can I make my Leasing Manager job posting stand out?
Include specific details about the company's culture and values, and highlight any unique benefits that the company offers. Also, be sure to outline clear opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company.