Our company is currently seeking a skilled Modeler to join our team.
- Create 3D models and assets for video games and/or animations
- Collaborate with designers, animators, and programmers to ensure seamless integration of models and assets
- Produce high-quality models within tight deadlines
- Participate in the development of overall design and style of projects
- Ensure models and assets are optimized for performance
- Bachelor's degree in game design, computer graphics, or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a Modeler
- Proficient in the use of 3D modeling software (e.g. Maya, 3ds Max, Blender)
- Strong knowledge of modeling pipelines and workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Work on challenging and exciting projects
- Collaborate with a talented and passionate team of professionals
- Flexible work schedule and remote work options available
When hiring a modeler, the job posting you create is vital to finding the right person for the job. A well-crafted job posting ensures that your company attracts qualified candidates who are a good fit for your team. This guide will walk you through how to create an effective modeler job posting that will attract top talent.
Job Title and Location
Your job title should be clear and concise. It should accurately reflect the role, so job seekers understand what you’re looking for. The job title should be followed by the location of the job. This will help job seekers determine if they are eligible to apply.
- Use clear language in the job title
- Provide the location of the job
The job description should provide candidates with an idea of what to expect in the position. Be specific about what the job entails and describe the responsibilities of the role. Outline the qualifications and experience required for the position.
- Outline the responsibilities of the role
- Describe the required qualifications and experience
- Provide information on who the position reports to
- Include any required language skills
Skills and Experience
When listing skills and experience, be specific about what you’re looking for. List any required skills such as experience with specific software or programming languages. Specify the level of experience required, such as entry-level, mid-level or senior-level.
- List any required skills
- Specify the level of experience needed
- Include industry-specific knowledge if necessary
Your job posting should reflect the company culture and values. Be sure to provide details about the work environment, team structure, and any unique features of your organization such as flexible hours, remote work opportunities or fitness programs.
- Provide information on the work environment
- Outline any unique features of the organization
- Give an overview of the team structure
Benefits and Compensation
Be sure to include any benefits and compensation details. Outline the salary range for the position, and provide any information regarding bonuses, health insurance, 401(k) plans, or other benefits. This information will help candidates determine if the position is a good fit for them.
- Outline the salary range
- Provide details about bonuses, benefits and compensation package
Now that you have a basic understanding of how to create an effective modeler job posting, you’re set to attract some of the best talent out there. Create a clear and concise job posting that showcases your company and reflects the position you’re hiring for. And most importantly, enjoy the process of hiring your next great team member!
Frequently Asked Questions on Creating Modeler Job Posting
If you're looking to hire a modeling professional, creating a modeler job posting is the first step in attracting the right candidates. Here are some frequently asked questions regarding creating a modeler job posting:
What are the essentials of a modeler job posting?
A modeler job posting should include the job title, a brief job summary, required and preferred qualifications, the location, and application instructions. The job summary should capture the essence of the position and what a candidate can expect in the role.
What should be included in the job description?
The job description should detail the responsibilities and duties of the modeling professional. This includes what modeling software and techniques will be used, the industry the candidate will be working in, and what products or services will be modeled. You should also include what experience candidates should have to be successful in the role.
How do I make my job posting stand out?
You can make your job posting stand out by including specific details about your company culture, benefits, and perks. You might also consider highlighting exciting projects that the modeling professional will work on to capture their interest. You should also use clear and concise language to capture attention and make the job posting easy to read.
What should I include in the application instructions?
The application instructions should include what documents the candidate should submit, such as a resume, cover letter, and portfolio samples. You might also include specific application deadlines and interview dates. It's important to make the application process as clear and straightforward as possible to avoid any confusion from the candidate.
What are some common mistakes to avoid?
Avoiding these mistakes will ensure that your job posting is clear, informative, and engaging to the candidate.
Creating a modeler job posting is an important step in finding the right candidate for your role. By including necessary information, highlighting exciting aspects of the job, and making the application process clear, you can create a job posting that catches the interest of ideal candidates.