We are seeking an experienced Peoplesoft Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining PeopleSoft systems, as well as providing technical support for end-users.
- Install and configure PeopleSoft systems
- Monitor system performance and provide regular maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement system enhancements
- Train end-users on system functionality and processes
- Maintain system documentation and ensure compliance with security standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in PeopleSoft administration
- Strong understanding of PeopleTools and PeopleCode
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
If you have a passion for system administration and a desire to work with a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
A successful organization is one that values its employees and provides them with equal opportunities to grow their careers. The best way to do that is to create job openings for higher-level positions. If you are looking for a Peoplesoft Administrator to join your team, you need to design a well-crafted job posting that will attract the right candidates. Here are tips to keep in mind when creating a Peoplesoft Administrator job posting.
The title of your job posting will be the first thing that job seekers will see. It should be succinct and indicate the position clearly. In this case, the title should be ‘Peoplesoft Administrator’.
You need to provide an overview of the position so that job seekers can understand the job’s responsibilities and qualifications at a glance. In two or three short paragraphs, highlight the purpose of the job, what the administrator is responsible for, and the qualifications for the role.
In this section, you need to outline the key responsibilities an administrator in this role will have. Arrange them in bullet points to make them easy to read.
- Configure, manage and implement PeopleSoft applications to meet business needs.
- Provide support for PeopleSoft applications, including troubleshooting, resolving errors, and managing security access.
- Plan and execute implementations, upgrades, and enhancements to PeopleSoft applications.
- Create and maintain documentation, including system requirements, test cases, and user guides.
- Lead projects and teams when required to implement new or enhance existing PeopleSoft functionality.
This is the section where you need to list the required qualifications for the role. Keep in mind that qualifications should be reasonable and reflective of the responsibilities outlined in the job overview. Use bullet points to make it easy to read.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with PeopleSoft systems and applications, including upgrades and implementations in a complex environment.
- Strong knowledge of Peoplesoft architecture and performance tuning.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational databases.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
In this section, you should provide clear instructions on how to apply for the role. It should include information on how to submit their resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent information. You should also include information about what to expect during the interview process and how long it might take.
When crafting a job posting for a Peoplesoft Administrator role, keep in mind that the most important things to convey are the job responsibilities and qualifications. Focus on making these details clear and concise, and use bullet points where possible to help with readability. Following these tips will aid in finding the best fit for the job.
Frequently Asked Questions on Creating PeopleSoft Administrator Job Posting
When creating a job posting to find the perfect PeopleSoft Administrator for your organization, it's important to ask the right questions to attract the right candidates. Here are some frequently asked questions to help guide you:
What should be included in a PeopleSoft Administrator job posting?
What are the qualifications for a PeopleSoft Administrator?
A PeopleSoft Administrator should have:
What are the responsibilities of a PeopleSoft Administrator?
A successful PeopleSoft Administrator should be able to:
What is a day in the life of a PeopleSoft Administrator like?
A PeopleSoft Administrator's day would consist of:
How can I attract the right candidates?
To attract the right candidates, the job posting should: