Our organization is seeking a Recreation Assistant to join our team. The Recreation Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the planning, implementation, and supervision of recreational activities for various populations.
- Assist with the planning, implementation, and supervision of recreational activities for various populations
- Provide quality customer service to all participants
- Maintain safety of participants and equipment during recreational activities
- Assist in the maintenance and cleanliness of recreational facilities and equipment
- Assist in the development and dissemination of promotional materials for recreational activities
- Participate in staff meetings, trainings, and professional development opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a recreational setting preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with participants and staff
- Basic knowledge of recreational equipment and safety procedures
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
A Recreation Assistant Job Posting is a way of attracting qualified candidates for the position of Recreation Assistant. Recreation Assistants are responsible for helping in the planning, implementation, and coordination of recreational activities and programs in various settings, including community centers, parks, schools, and other public and private venues. This article will help you create a Recreation Assistant Job Posting that can attract qualified candidates from various sources.
Job Title and Description:
- Assisting with planning and coordinating recreational programs and activities
- Organizing and managing equipment and supplies
- Assisting with facility setup, cleanup, and maintenance
- Providing excellent customer service to program participants
- Assisting with program evaluation and feedback
- A Bachelor's degree in Recreation Management or a related field
- Experience with planning and coordinating recreational programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Finding the Right Candidate:
What should I include in a Recreation Assistant job posting?
A Recreation Assistant job posting should include job title, responsibilities, qualifications, educational requirements, experience, hours, schedules, and pay.
What are the general qualifications for a Recreation Assistant job posting?
The general qualifications for Recreation Assistant job postings are high school diploma, minimum age of 18, valid driver's license and CPR certification. Experience in relevant fields such as fitness or coaching is also preferred.
How should I describe the duties and responsibilities of a Recreation Assistant?
The duties and responsibilities of a Recreation Assistant can include but are not limited to assisting in planning, organizing and coordinating recreational programs and activities, maintain equipment, supplies and facilities, enforcing safety rules and regulations, providing customer service, and other administrative tasks.
What type of educational requirements should be included in a Recreation Assistant job posting?
The educational requirements for a Recreation Assistant job posting will vary, but generally, a high school education or GED diploma is required. Additional education in recreation management, kinesiology, or a related field may be helpful.
What is the expected pay for a Recreation Assistant?
The pay for Recreation Assistant jobs will vary depending on location, experience, education, and company. However, the average hourly rate ranges from $10 - $20 per hour, with higher rates offered for more experienced candidates.
What are some preferred skills for a Recreation Assistant?
Some preferred skills for a Recreation Assistant include communication and organizational skills, customer service experience, attention to detail, basic computer knowledge, ability to work collaboratively, and knowledge and passion for sports and fitness.
What are the working hours and schedules for a Recreation Assistant?
The working hours and schedules for a Recreation Assistant can vary depending on the company, facility, and type of position. Positions may include evening, weekend, and holiday hours as well.