We are seeking a talented and experienced Voice Actor to bring scripts to life through captivating voice performances. As a Voice Actor, you will work closely with directors and producers to capture the essence of characters and effectively tell stories through voice acting.
- Read scripts and interpret character personalities and emotions to bring them to life through voice acting
- Collaborate with directors and producers to understand project goals and desired outcomes
- Record voiceover tracks in a professional recording studio or in a self-recording environment
- Perform voice acting for various mediums, including animation, video games, audiobooks, TV and radio commercials, and more
- Provide multiple takes and variations to meet the needs of each project
- Adjust performance based on feedback and direction from directors and producers
- Meet project deadlines and deliver high-quality recordings
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and techniques to continually improve performance
- 5+ years of experience as a Voice Actor
- Excellent vocal range and control
- Ability to portray a wide range of character personalities and emotions
- Strong understanding of voice acting techniques and industry standards
- Experience recording in a professional studio or setting
- Proficient with recording and editing software, such as Pro Tools or Audacity
- Ability to take and incorporate feedback
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to project needs and deadlines
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about creating compelling voice performances, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
If you're looking to hire a talented voice actor, creating an effective job posting is a must. This article will provide you with tips and tricks to make your job posting stand out and attract top-notch voice actors.
The first step in creating a strong job posting is to choose a clear and descriptive job title. This should accurately reflect the role and ideally mention any specific industry or project-related requirements. For example, instead of “Voice Actor Needed”, write “Female Voice Actor with experience in Video Game Narration”.
The job description is where you can provide more detailed information about the role. Be sure to include specific responsibilities and requirements, such as vocal range, accents, and previous experience. Give a brief overview of the project and what the voice actor will be recording for.
Qualifications and Requirements
Specify the age range and gender, if needed.
Specific vocal range requirements if applicable.
Notate if specific accents are required.
List level of experience required such as “entry-level” or “experienced”.
Additional qualifications such as certain equipment or software required for recording may also be noted here.
Sample Script and Audition Directions
Include a small script that the voice actor will be reading during the audition, this also assists the voice actor in preparing before the audition. Provide clear instructions on how to submit their audition, such as email or upload directions. You can choose to specify a sample file size or format limitation. Be specific about the deadline by which they must submit their audition.
Company and Project Information
Provide a brief description of your company and the project being recorded. The more detailed and professional the project appears, the more likely a voice actor is to respond to your job posting.
Compensation and Other Details
Specify if it’s a contract, part-time, or full-time commitment.
Give an exact compensation range and payment method.
Outline whether the recording will take place in-person, through remote recording or a combination for any post-recording processes.
Provide details of any travel or accommodation reimbursement for in-person recording.
Creating a strong job posting can be the difference between finding a mediocre voice actor and discovering an exceptional one. Use the tips and tricks provided above to make sure your job posting stands out and attracts top-notch talent.
What should my Voice Actor job posting include?
Remember to keep your posting concise and informative to attract the best candidates.
What should I look for in a Voice Actor applicant?
Don't be afraid to ask for samples of their previous work or conduct an audition before making a final decision.
How do I ensure a fair recruitment process?
A fair and equal recruitment process will help to attract the best candidates and establish a positive reputation for your company.
How can I make my job posting stand out?
Remember to highlight what makes your project unique and emphasize your company's values and reputation to attract top talent.
What should I do after receiving applications?
Remember that a positive recruitment process can help to establish a good reputation for your company and lead to future success.